Creating Cherished Memories and Capturing them Creatively.
Stay tuned this is where I will post all about me general information!!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome to ME!!

This is where on my blog you will find some of my more personal...yet okay for the public...moments, the happy times, the sad times, the exciting times, and the so crazy I am pulling my hair out times. If things go a bit dead on the main page, this is where you will probably find out WHY...or where in the world is April Dawn! That is unless things get too crazy to even post here yet...which every once in a while happens! In that case you simply have to wait me out...at some point I will return, and then you can hear the crazy story!

Life happens to all of us, sometimes life is generous with how it happens, other times it picks us up and throws us around before chewing us up and spitting us in a heap on the ground...either way it is simply that LIFE and we are here to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment